Steraligner 16 oz with Sterilizing Tray
Steraligner is an effective and convenient aligner cleaning system developed by Dr. Sam Daher, a leading orthodontist. It cleans and sanitizes your Invisalign aligners in just 3 minutes while removing 99.9% of bacteria, all while removing plaque and tartar from your Invisalign aligners for healthier teeth and gums. The Steraligner starter kit includes one 16 oz bottle of Steraligner solution and a soaking dish specifically sized to minimize the amount of Steraligner solution needed for each cleaning.
1. Pour just enough of the concentrated cleaner in soaking jar provided to reach the fill line marked on the side of jar.
2. Place aligners carefully into the soaking dish and fill with tap water until aligners are covered.
3. Allow aligners to soak for 3-5 minutes.
4. Take aligners out of the soaking dish and hold in sink. Wet toothbrush and scrub both sides of each aligner. Exercise care when brushing to ensure cleaning solution remains away from eyes.
5. Rinse aligners, toothbrush, and hands thoroughly with running water. Ensure cleaning solution has been completely rinsed off.
6. Discard remaining soaking solution and rinse soaking dish. Store for future use.
Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Essential Oil Extracts, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium EDTA.